Sergio Garcia leading Andalucia Masters

Discuss all things podcast. Questions, comments, MPKs and anything else you can imagine regarding the big show.

Postby Adelaida » Wed May 09, 2012 5:29 am

28-year-old Scottish golf arms Richie Ramsay held at the Valderrama course the ecu Tour Andalucia Masters by Only two shots to enjoy the second round, one of his or her idols - ahead of the world's next behind Several Garcia, ranked Zero. 3, as the Italian legend Ai Duoao more Maury Donnelly difference between the 2 places have been eliminated.Andalucia Professionals in the next round, best titleist ap2 irons's very difficult Valderrama golf course in the event of higher winds result in the case much more players who suffered enough, only half a dozen players in Friday handy over below par-71 results. In the end, the world number 143 of the Ramsey photo 72 (+1) for you to 137 (-5) to hold the outcomes of the overall score best bit. This particular language star Gregory Havret picture a 71 to 139 (-3) total score increased to 2nd place. Custer the other day won your Young Experts champion Sergio Garcia involving Spain chance 70 sequential day (-1) in order to 140 (-2) full score positioned No. Three. 18 Eu Tour safe bet Miguel Angel Jimenez also create a 70 for you to 141 (-1) total score at Zero. 4, England's Brian - Louise (David Lynn) to Seventy one consecutive units pars, to 142 (even par) overall score rated No. A few.

Ramsey first-round leader imprisoned in the 2nd round next two birdies, three bogeys to swallow, including 454 meters the 18th hole, his / her tee shot into the extended grass and also eating bogeys a final 72 pars, nevertheless retains two of the leading side. The To the south African won the 2009 Scottish Wide open player left a comment: "best mizuno jpx800 irons really is a very difficult day, I insisted on going, I more often than not the golf ball marked your fairways and green veggies, but not permit the ball obediently opening But in the final, I struck the basketball well, I have seen from the positive side."Ramsey now has a Western european Tour subject, but their recent excellent form, inside Custer won your Young Experts 3rd, dropping to champ Sergio Garcia 12. Right now, with Garcia raced the first three with best taylormade r11 irons, the gap between himself and also Ramsey down to three, Ramsay also looks in the weekend break against the Speaking spanish "El Nino," said Garcia. Even so, proclaiming to be followers of Ramsey Garcia confesses that she nonetheless admires how idol.28-year-old Ramsay stated: "Garcia is one of my idol, he is great last week.

The court fight with one of your idols, this can be a dream situation and I anticipate working with Europe West with the game, he kind of not known factors, their body many people want to watch the intuition, I like just how he would the basketball with best taylormade rbz driver, which is my online game and he enjoys the basketball, use some creativity, he may become Currently inside sport that has done the best in men and women. And he furthermore interact with folks, people like to go see your pet, he's really enjoyable sport where the guys have to understand how good he could be very happy they the standing of the back, playing nicely and I think all of us want him for you to win an important, but I similar to him to become here to give me a best titleist scotty cameron.
Adelaida

Wii Friend Code: 0

Return to The Video Game Jocks Podcast