Uncharted 2 Multiplayer

Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC and Anything Else Gaming Goes Here

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer

Postby hamm3rofgod » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:26 am

Davide and I played a good amount of Uncharted 2 multiplayer and I must say that it is really fun. The game has that it factor and I can see the month between it and Modern Warfare 2 being packed with online multiplayer fun.

Who else has been enjoying the Uncharted 2 multiplayer?
Your Fearless Leader

hamm3rofgod
Administrator

XBL Gamertag: hamm3rofgod
PSN ID: VGJ_Paul
Wii Friend Code: 0
Twitter: hamm3rofgod

Re: Uncharted 2 Multiplayer

Postby Spiral_INfinity » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:17 am

Ive played it but I can't say i disliked it.. but i didn't love it.
Spiral_INfinity

XBL Gamertag: Spiral INfinity
PSN ID: Spiral-INfinity
Twitter: http://twitter.com/S

Postby hamm3rofgod » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 pm

having played a bunch more with the retail release, it is really fantastic and probably the best ps3 online game. i also like that they reward you for playing single player by giving you money for the perks and upgrades.
Your Fearless Leader

hamm3rofgod
Administrator

XBL Gamertag: hamm3rofgod
PSN ID: VGJ_Paul
Twitter: hamm3rofgod

Postby Spiral_INfinity » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:17 am

The Retail version changes my opinion on the Vs. mode..its fantastic
Spiral_INfinity

XBL Gamertag: Spiral INfinity
PSN ID: Spiral-INfinity
Twitter: http://twitter.com/S

Postby mik » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Uncharted 2 multiplayer is da best.
mik
VIP

Postby MadMojo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

What about it is so good?

Edited In:
Also, is this possibly the most overrated game I've seen? Is this game really getting such high ratings because it's "the best the PS3 has to offer" in a playing field of shoddy PS3-only games or is it because it's actually a good game? I hear complaints about massive amounts of bugs, large load times, too many cut-scenes, bad play controls and camera, etc... The list goes on with complaints that seem valid to me and most games would be raked over the coals for. Yet the game is also getting ratings like "21 out of 20", "10/10", and "5/5" on a regular basis. How does a game with those sorts of issues get touted as one of the greatest games of all time? Is the presentation really so good that you can overlook all of those issues entirely? Or is it simply that it's a less-buggy game than what you usually find on the PS3? I don't understand the slant here.
Got mojo?
MadMojo

XBL Gamertag: MadMojo
PSN ID: Cinen

Postby mik » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:10 am

I haven't seen any of those complaints. I've never run into any bugs. The singleplayer campaign has, literally, NO load times--it all streams seamlessley from beginning to end. Too many cutscenes? Well, it is a story-driven game. And, while there are many cutscenes, they're relatively short and integrated into the gameplay in such a manner that it doesn't disrupt the game at all (it also helps that they're the best cutscenes you've ever seen in a game). Bad play controls and camera? OK, now you're pulling things out of your asshole just to be argumentative.

And "the best PS3 has to offer in a playing field of shoddy PS3-only games" is pretty hilarious. Especially THIS year.
mik
VIP

Postby MadMojo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:19 pm

No, I actually read those comments on reviews of Uncharted 2... It seemed very strange to me. So they were obviously pulling stuff out of _their_ assholes. I couldn't figure out the disparity and without actually playing it myself yet (I really hate spending money on PS3 stuff these days) I wanted to get a good accurate opinion from people I know regularly play PS3 stuff. :) Thanks!

But on the shoddy PS3-only playing field comment... That was one of my personal comments and I stand by it based on my experience with reviews in the past. Reviewers have actually stated that they have rated PS3 games higher because they only compared them to other PS3 games. When compared to ALL games (like 360 versions of the same game) they said they would have given them a lower score, but didn't want to under-rate them so they chose to only compare it to other PS3 titles. And that's just silly to me. So I was asking you guys whether you felt that's what was going on with this game or not. Good to hear it's not.

Apparently the slant on those reviews were just some crazy fanboys trying to talk bad about it. Plenty of those guys around. See them all the time talking about how Modern Warfare 2 and Halo: Reach graphics suck. *rofl* Which is laughable because you gotta be frickin' blind to think those graphics aren't good.
Got mojo?
MadMojo

XBL Gamertag: MadMojo
PSN ID: Cinen

Return to Video Game Topics